Terms and Conditions
The term Deep Blue Health or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 36C Apollo Drive, Mairangi Bay, North Shore 0632, Auckland, New Zealand.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
The contents of our website are for general information purposes only. They are not intended to replace a full consultation with a qualified health professional. If you are suffering from any health condition or disease, acute, ongoing or otherwise, you should seek specialist advice from a qualified health professional. You must not rely on any statement contained on, or contents of, our website without taking such specialist advice. In particular but without limitation, you should not rely on any contents of our website as a diagnosis or treatment of any health condition or disease, acute, ongoing or otherwise. We accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of your reliance on any part of the contents of our Site.
You always have the choice to unsubscribe from our email marketing communications. It is our policy to remove any member from our database upon the member's request.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
If you have any questions, comments or concern about any of the information our website, or if you have technical issues regarding our website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org